From:
Dr Bernarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 10:23:46 EDT
FASTING-HOW TO DO IT CORRECTLY TO HELP HEAL YOURSELF WITH OPTIMUM RESULTS
                                            By Dr. Bernarr, D.C., D.D.

                                                HOW TO FAST
Fast only when you are symptomatic, i.e., when you have symptoms.
Eat only when you are genuinely hungry, i.e., when you are salivating for
food.
During your fast, drink only as much water as your thirst demands, not more
water and not less water, no juices, no vitamins, no supplements and no
drugs, i.e., learn to listen to and obey only your inherent intelligence,
your God within, which is always talking to you.
    EVERY PATHOLOGY PRODUCES A CONCOMITANT SYMPTOMATOLOGY
I discovered that every pathology and physiological dysfunction produces a
concomitant symptomatology in all human beings. Nobody else, other than I,
has ever had previously the insight to write about this inherent self-healing
mechanism.
This means, that your inherent intelligence, your God within, is always
talking to you.  If you listen to it and obey it, you will always have good
health. So whenever you are ill, your inherent intelligence produces symptoms
upon which you should concentrate, meditate on, pay attention to and feel,
until you are asymptomatic, i.e., until your symptoms completely and
permanently disappear. If and when you will do this, your illness and the
cause of your illness, will always help heal completely and permanently.
                             A WATER FAST IS PHYSIOLOGICAL REST
A water fast is a physiological rest and therefore to conserve vital energy
and optimumly help heal yourself, you should always do a water fast lying
down, with your eyes constantly closed, no talking, and only sleeping and/or
feelingly meditating on your symptoms until you are asymptomatic, i.e., until
you no longer have any symptoms.
    IF YOU GET BORED DURING YOUR FAST, YOU CAN LISTEN TO A RADIO
If you get bored during your water fast, you can listen to a television,
radio, tape recorder, cassette recorder, phonograph records, etc., but you
must always be lying down and keeping your eyes constantly closed.
                         NEVER TAKE ENEMAS NOR COLONICS
Never take enemas and colonics. You eat only with your mouth with which your
taste buds and enzymes can help you optimumly and self-defensively properly
metabolize your food. There are no taste buds and enzymes in your rectum or
any other orifice or on your skin.
                                    HOW TO BREAK YOUR FAST
Always break your water fast only when you are asymptomatic, i.e., when you
no longer have any symptoms or when you are genuinely hungry, i.e., when you
are salivating for food. Always break your fast only on paleolithic foods,
that any fasting human being and any fasting animal, would spontaneously eat,
when living in the wild. Eat only fresh, unprocessed and raw paleolithic
foods that are palatable to you and that agree with you, with all the
essential minerals and essential nutrients. Every bit of cooking destroys
vitamins, enzymes, minerals, nucleic acids, chlorophyl and damages fats,
making them indigestible. The fatty matter becomes a local irritant.
    HOW I CAN SUPERVISE YOUR FAST VIA INTERNET & TELEPHONE
I have helped thousands of people and animals, world-wide, heal themselves,
by supervising their water fasting via the Internet and telephone.  Contact
me NOW and I will help you and your animals, heal yourselves, by supervising
your water fasting and the water fasting of your animals, via the Internet
and telephone.
Dr. Bernarr, D.C., D.D. God Healing, Inc. Natural Hygiene Society, Inc.
P.O. Box 1523 Santa Monica California 90406 USA
Telephone: 310-396-2914; 310-452-0458
Web Site: http://www.healself.org              E-mail: [log in to unmask]
P.S.
Raw Life Digest Message Board