From:
Kathryn Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 15:35:32 -0400
Hi, Sarah.  Welcome.  If I were you, I'd lose the microwave and buy a small,
apartment or boat sized refrigerator instead.  I would also buy a tiny crock
pot at K-mart for $9.99.

I would get organic turkey sliced thickly from the delli counter at the
grocery store; it should keep 3 or 4 days in your refrig.  I'd buy a lot of
already cleaned organic baby carrots (in the bag) and cook them in the crock
pot along w/ organic celery, beef stew meat, etc.  I'd buy some spices to
help things taste better.

I'd used the little crock pot to make organic applesauce (with golden
raisins and walnuts and cinnamon), etc.  Would buy lots of fresh fruit and
veg. as well as organic dried fruits.

You can get creative with a 'frig and a crock pot.

Good luck,
Kath