From:
"C. ten Broeke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 19:15:18 +0200
Very true and as a sufferer from Sarcoidosis I find myself insulted by
his mail(s).  There is absolutely a link between the disease and foods
but stating it happens due to poor habits etc is just too much.  We are
all members of this list because we question the SAD and do not need
this sort of talk.
Remarks about all sorts of diseases including cancer resulting because
of bad foods, impure thoughts or whatever you can think of are highly
damagable.  Not only are his mails unprofessional but can cause feelings
of guilt where noone is to blame.
We had a few cases of that here in Holland where people who strictly
followed a diet and did not get better from their cancer were told it
was all their own fault. The medic in question was a selfappointed
healer with seemingly hardly any medical knowledge.
"Dr Bernarr's " mails give me the same sort of feeling.

Christy who is slightly pissed off!

btw Africa was GREAT and I'm longing to go back there. And the arthritis
cleared up almost completely bacause of the dry warm climate. I could
walk for hours and damce all night. The moment I set foot on European
ground (yesterday) I could feel my joints aching again.
Eat that Bernarr!