Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 20:01:03 -0400
I see no problem with eating ground meat frequently, if you purchase hormone
and antibiotic free meat.  I would suggest ground round; or, if you plan to
grill or broil, you could use ground chuck, since the excess fat will be
drained.  Look for Laura's Lean Beef in supermarkets; it is hormone and
antibiotic free.

A better bet (safer too!) would be to buy grassfed beef.  If you do this,
the meat will be ground specifically for you, all from the same steer,
processed in a smaller butcher shop, wrapped to order, and cleaner than
supermarket meat.

Rachel Albert-Matesz
The healthy cooking coach