From:
Marianne Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 11:12:38 -0400
Kathryn wrote:

Marianne, on the alternative breast cancer list many of us are now not using
flax oil.  However, we are grinding flax seeds and eating them immediately
over a sulphur bearing food such as organic cottage cheese, brussel sprouts,
etc.

Is there a connection between breast cancer and flax seed oil? If so, then
clearly it is to be avoided! I would appreciate any info you have on this.
Also, if you are eating flax seeds, aren't you eating flax seed oil? I
understand the oil is obviously not concentrated in the seeds, but still
it's there. Do you eat a lot of fish or take fish oil supplements to get
omega 3 instead?