From:
Alan Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 08:47:15 -0500
Hopefully this isn't so far off topic that it offends.  I only read "Neanderthin"
a few weeks ago and have been eating paleo-style ever since.  I found it
highly ironic that a few days ago, on the radio I heard that Rob Becker's
"Defending the Caveman" act was coming to town.  My wife and I saw
him a couple years ago and we laughed so hard that we cried.  If he's
coming to your town you might want to consider checking him out.  I think
you folks would appreciate his humor -- it's not really silly, it's hilarious
observations based upon the fact that we used to be hunter-gatherers.
(For example, "gatherer" females love to shop nowadays because of
their gatherer history; "hunter" men can't find things around the house that
are right out in the open, because those things aren't moving.)

Of course, I'm not affiliated with Rob Becker and have nothing to gain if
anyone sees him.  His web site is:

http://www.cavemania.com/

Alan Jones