From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:31:15 +0100
>From: Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
>I agree completely that some of us just cannot get away with eating
>"unlimited" amounts.  I too do not feel "full" with respect to fruit and
>therefore tend to overeat it.  I'm sure that's why my pants are feeling
>increasingly tight despite eating only lean meat and non-starchy veggies
>along with "unlimited" fruit as described in Cordain's Paleo Diet.  I also
>do
>not feel as satiated eating only lean meat.  I naturally tend to prefer
>fatty
>meats ie duck, lamb, etc.  Having to eat only lean meat is making me feel
>more deprived.

The same with me I get typical rabbit starvation on chicken breasts, turkey,
etc.

  The only benefit I've experienced since beginning my Cordain
>experience is alleviation of constipation.   All this fruit may be making
>me
>fatter but I'm certainly more regular.

The biggest constipation problems I had was when being on vegan diet for a
short while (so it was Paleo). Despite drinking lots of water and eating
lots of natural fiber in veggies and fruits I was severly constipated. Now
with very low fiber intake (sometimes 0 when low carbing) my regularity is
clockwise.

Paul Sand