CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Griffin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 16:39:43 EST
Notice that the questions I asked a week ago, with regards to the supposed
religious nature of that national entity of zionism, remain unanswered. That
is because there is no religious character to the Israeli state. Its
repression nature comes from the fact that it is a secular
bourgeois-democratic (read: imperialist) state, like the United States.

In fact, if there was ANY religious character to Israel, I would have to say
that it was PROTESTANT more than anything else, considering its complete
accordance and collusion with U.S. foreign policy interests.

Best,
David