C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 17:19:26 EDT
I think the employer has the right to prevent any further litigation by
hiring someone who could be deleterious to the employees future health. Also,
a pet peeve of mine is that the large majority of decision on the ADA
rendered by the Supreme Court have involved what would not have been
considered a "disability" 20 years ago. Carpal Tunnel, Hepatitis C. The only
"real" disability was the PGA player and the court ruled in his favored.

Bobby