C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 15:04:46 -0400
yes. maybe it will help her foot.

 i do not know all there is to know about it. judy works with some one who
does it by putting her hands around and says she can feel where the pain is
origonating. she does help the kids with cp to relax. judy has been learning
a little and i am suprised how accurate she is in noting where i am hurting.

night before last she said she got a surge from my left sholder that left
her fingers tingling. don't not what that means or signifies.