C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 12:54:21 -0400
Hi Kat,

                         I don't have problem with it either as long as its
not to the exclusion of others things. And off topic discussions are fine -
the problem is when we don't discuss the CP stuff enough - I was talking
about needing to adapt the car for Amber  - only Deri actaully me anything
useful and the rest was all "car" talk. I have in the past seen where people
have said - I hate to break in the all social stuff but I have serious
question. The person who left - did stick around for while and a discussion
we had on the list let them know the questions wouldn't be welcome - even
tho the population and the question where relavant. People should be
comforatble doing both and not feel their questions are an imposition. I
never saw where my adding informational topics on anything including
parenting was any harm. Somewhere along the line - I got the mistaken idea
that C-Palsy was hosted by St John's as a serious list to help people with
problems and research have a forum where they could go , and not a chat
group like you have on Yahoo.

                                                                     Trisha