C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael H Collis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 23:40:48 -0500
Jennifer, I hear you.   You've been through the mill, and you're
wondering when will I get mine?  I'm sorry the Hart Walker people gave
you hope then took that hope away.  It's not fair.   I've started
reading, Beyond Ramps, by Martel Russell.  In it she suggests the major
failing of society towards the pwd's is that society's ruling class have
no idea what it is like to live with a disability.  Thus it is with the
Hart Walker people.  THEY REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT it's like...