C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:35:27 -0500
Yes, that's something to be happy about, for sure! Great!  You'll need to tell us all about your vacation when you get back.

Kat

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:29:25 -0500 "Cleveland, Kyle E." <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Today is my last day @ work for TWO WHOLE WEEKS!  That's something to be
glad about.  Thank's for reminding me of that, Kat!  I'll need to go
"nomail" from 3-28 to 4-8.

-Kyle