C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 15:37:12 -0500
A little boy came down to breakfast. Since they lived on a farm, his
mother asked if he had done his chores.

"Not yet", said the little boy.

His mother tells him he can't have any breakfast until he does his
chores.

Well, he's a little pissed, so he goes to feed the chickens, and he
kicks a chicken.

He goes to feed the cows, and he kicks a cow.

He goes to feed the pigs, and he kicks a pig.

He goes back in for breakfast and his mother gives him a bowl of dry
cereal.

"How come I don't get any eggs and bacon? Why don't I have any milk in
my cereal?" he asks.

"Well", his mother says, "I saw you kick a chicken, so you don't get any
eggs.

I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get any bacon, either.

I also saw you kick the cow, so you aren't getting any milk this
morning."

Just about then, his father comes down for breakfast, and he kicks the
cat as he's walking into the kitchen.

The little boy looks up at his mother with a smile, and says, "Are you
going to tell him, or should I?"