C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jennifer Zubko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 00:13:49 -0500
Dear Mag,

I cry as I write this. I cry because I thought Dr. Delaney wanted to help
me, in December, when I afirst met the neurologist/ Intrathecal Baclofen
team at home, I thought they were dedicated to me, would help me with
options even if the ITB did not work, I thought that Dr. Albright would help
and he did not.... I am losing hope... I don't know who/what to believe. I
cry... and I guess I will have to pray. No idea where God is trying to lead
me... I cry and cry... I am sorry.
Jenn