C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 06:29:30 -0500
What about mirrors, a 45 degree mirror on the ceiling would fool that
Bundy his momma had got REALLY tall. Yeah, mirrors (and smoke of
course).

great idea deri

We still get our milk delivered to the door in glass bottles with
foil tops. Over the last 30 years the blue tit population has really
declined, and I see even fewer Great Tits, but I do have to wear
glasses for close up work now!!

you r soooo funny.