C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 15:03:26 -0800
Mag,
Do you have a university hospital near you? I'm not
sure what problem is interfering with you getting
dentures( outside of a  bad attitude DDS.) but I know
that at out university hospital they have a section of
the dental school that specializes in servicing the
special needs population,including severely involved
CP patients. You are intelligent and can understand
directions( even if your body doesn't comply with
carrying them out) but these detists work with people
with sensory issues as well as physical ones and might
be able to help. You may want to contact the
university PMR dept and ask for a Dr. recommendation.
Joanne