C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 11:45:35 -0600
Actually the plastic surgeon is learning something interesting right on the
Discovery Health Channel now.  I'm sure that many of you have either had or
have to wear AFO's and you know how they make them by casting your feet.
They can use that same method to give somebody an ear if they don't have
one, it's interesting to watch.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.ara1.net