C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:25:13 -0500
General Aviation definitely separates the "haves" from the "have nots",
that's for sure.  What with avgas at two dollars plus change/gallon and
rentals pushing a hundred bucks/hour, the little guy couldn't afford to fly
even if he DID have the ticket.  The AOPA (Aircraft Owners and Pilots
Association) is tring to do somethng about it, but only because they see
support for General Aviation dwindling--especially after Sept. 11.

I can have as much fun with Flight Simulator Pro......almost (VBG).  I've
gotten into trouble with hard landings and icing situations in FS that
mimicked the real stuff pretty well, and the NTSB and FAA don't have to know
about it when you bend sheetmetal on your PC!  ;>)

-Kyle