C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:14:33 -0500
well kyle in the early 60's they were just worried about having a spasm at
the wrong time, never mind that my right hand never spasmed back then. now
it does at times as my old sore joints do not let me exert as much control
as back then.
and now, it just doesn't seem like a big deal as it would have been in my
youthful days. now i just go to the airport and hope they fly well.  and
yes, it is so much more expensive now than it was back then.