C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 06:40:35 -0500
Oh no, Bobby,

I'm so sorry.  You're going through a tough time right now with this loss
and the loss of your niece.  Retirement is always a major adjustment, I've
heard.  My dad coped by doing volunteer work for the local food bank.  Bill
and Robin Ach, who are on this list, volunteer many hours at a local
hospital.  Perhaps you can find a niche and do something you love.

Kat