BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv with bag-matching software - that is, we make your face match your bag." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 21:04:42 -0800
Thanks Ken,  I planted some tulips in a pot and put it out in the leanto at
school and was wondering how long they had to be there before I could bring
them in.  Last year I had some that I didn't get into the ground and it was
getting into spring so I just planted them in a pot without freezing.  They
came up but had very few flowers and wilted very soon.  Ruth