BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv with bag-matching software - that is, we make your face match your bag." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 16:05:19 -0800
Young man, pay attention to the future FIL, he knows his onions!!!  We trap
and carry skunks all the time and have never been sprayed.  When you get to
the destination lift the cover by the opening, open the door and let Mr.
Skunk take his time getting out.

The trick to not having skunks in the first place is not to have things for
them to eat.  No outside pet food, poultry food and get rid of the grubs in
the lawn and garden.  The grubs are most likely what they are after.  Ruth