BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Stevenson, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv with bag-matching software - that is, we make your face match your bag." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 08:21:40 -0500
To put it bluntly, Outlook sucks, and I have to use it now.  My previous
employee used Lotus Notes, and nery a virus was to be found.  I figure it's
because the software isn't widespread, so no one writes bugs for it.

- Pam