BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Stevenson, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv with bag-matching software - that is, we make your face match your bag." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 08:18:24 -0500
Christopher -

To answer your question, lots of people.

I've seen viruses get spread in one company by the unsuspecting system
administrators.  Mind you, I always make the system administrator my friend
(they always threaten to blow away your account if you're mean to them), but
this would be the last person I would consider to be so freaking dumb.
Alas, I was heartbroken.  I'm not sure if this person has lots of children.

- Pam