BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Stevenson, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv with bag-matching software - that is, we make your bag match your face." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:34:08 -0500
Ralph -

I remember both the B&W version, as well as seeing him in later years with a
red coat - besides, couldn't you always tell about what colour things were
on the old tube?  Guess it was just my imagination.  Mr. Kangaroo actually
was the key note speaker at my college graduation.  I decided not to attend.
The paper showed his in his red sport coat.

To set the record straight - I'm only 10 years behind ][<en.  I'm too old to
have watched Seseme Street as a child, but not too old to have had to watch
it as an adult.  I was more into Zoom (don't forget to write Zoom, at some
PO Box, Boston Mass, 0-2-1-3-4) and the Partridge Family, and reruns of
Abbott & Costello movies, and Francis the Mule in the Army movies Sunday
mornings on WPIX - Ch. 11.  I like the old Elton John stuff, but also listen
to Smash Mouth, Jars of Clay, and Moxy Fruvous.  Hope this dates me for you.

- Pam

Pam,

If you thought (other than because you imagined it to be the case) that he
wore a red coat, then you're much too young to be associating with us
black-and-white oldtimers.  Either that, or even as a kid, I didn't even
have enough imagination to consider what color his clothes might be....

Ralph