BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
david west <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"The mouth is the most dangerous part of the person." (NYC cab driver)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 22:31:31 +1000
While we're on the topic, a colleague of mine does
'due diligence' inspections of properties on behalf of
purchasers - to find out what work needs to be done so
they can bargain down the price.

One day he was down in Canberra (our national capital)
inspecting a warehouse property in an industrial
suburb called Fyshwick.  I was also down in Canberra,
working out of our Canberra office.

He couldn't understand the laughter when he called the
office to leave a message for me to say he was in a
warehouse in Fyshwick.  Except that over here, all the
houses of ill repute are permitted only in industrial
zones, such as this particular suburb.

The receptionist thought he said he was in a
whorehouse in Fyshwick and wanted me to join him.

Needless to say, we didn't bother telling our Canberra
office about the time he really did inspect a brothel,
but that's another story.

david

http://travel.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Travel
- Got Itchy feet? Get inspired!