BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chapel of the unPowered nailers.
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 07:51:16 -0800
Yes Ralph,  I knew all about when Bessie the cow visited with Felix the
bull, but we didn't have any dogs, only cats.  I got that one figured out
though, when we visited the neighbors whose dog had puppies.  Thankfully
when I was still young enough to not have revealed my silly notion of the
sexes.

VBG=very big grin
BEG=big evil grin
Now you know,  Ruth