BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 07:11:00 -0600
If his old man got lambasted for not finishing the job when he had
Sadam by the short and curlies...surely someone on the staff is smart
enough to advise him not to get distracted.  It may be that there are
more than one adversary to deal with.  And North Korea may be arguably
a more significant threat.  But that doesn't mean Sadam is not a
threat.  And if we must do this alone...or nearly alone...isn't one at
a time better than all at once?

-jc