BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 08:44:25 -0500
Heidi:

Sometime on the 11th, or soon after, I contacted my old friends and colleagues
at the Sommerset Historical Center to assure myself they were okay.  They were
aware almost immediately that the site was a trust.  I'm glad to hear that they
have given form to that trust.  Its not easy in PA to build roads and erect
placques.  A lot of political capitol would normally have to be expended.
Perhaps this time PennDot and the Legislature just decided to be helpful.

Thanks for the update.

-jc