AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Dzigbodi Akyea <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 11:42:17 -0600
And I support that 150%.  It is gross mismanagement!  How do you have six
or seven people with the same ticket number doing musical chairs on the
plane just to get a seat.  Some Ghanaians in London are suing Ghana Airways
for keeping them in the plane on the tarmac for six hours, without any
explanation or even peanuts!
I bet those Ghana Airways folks don't care about the poor passengers
either, it's the money they all want.  The difference is, Ghana Airways
does not want to work for it.

Trust me,Uncle Ben, I do not want to have to take only one luggage to Ghana
but I'd rather that luggage arrives in Ghana with me, even a day or two
later than never at all and have no one to hold responsible!
And do you know that Ghanaian pilots are one of the best in the world?
Yes.  What a waste!!

dzigbodi.