Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 22:09:01 -0500
When you had the problem could you always get on the Internet through the router, even when the computers could not see each other?  In my case, both computers always get on the Internet even when they can't see each other.  If the cable were bad, wouldn't the computer with the bad cable not be able to get on the Internet when it could not see the other computer? The Internet connection has not been dropped when they can't see each other.

--

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml