Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:09:06 -0500
Probably everyone on the list is aware that using someone else's CD is a violation of the law, but I am equally sure that it happens a lot, and I think MS knows that also.  I thought that was the reason they stopped making it possible, among other things, to do a clean full install from an upgrade CD.  I also thought that they intended that XP could only be installed on one machine, and that you could NOT do a clean full install off an XP upgrade CD.  I cannot get anyone to directly answer this question.  Did anyone on this list start with a new clean or an old formatted drive, and using the XP upgrade CD do a clean full install?  If so, how?

--

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml