Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Wayne A Ware <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 08:58:17 -0500
Some times some good diagnosic sofware will tell you the problem. like Pc
Certify, micro-scope or ulta-x for example. There is a free one on
Freepc, I have not tried it. I still manually swap, but the diag software
has got me out many jams.

                         PCBUILD's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>