Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 09:31:23 -0600
>Paleo bread would be a treat.
>Chris

You wish!  Have you tried pancakes?!  Uh, hunter-gatherers would be eating
blueberries right now.  Yeah, that's the ticket!  Just tryin' to justify a
quick recipe on this list.  Don, these are so &*%$ good you'll forgive me
for what I'm about to do.

1 cup ground almonds/almond meal (same thing, different names)
1 cup coconut milk
4 eggs
as many blueberries as you wish, or none, your pick

Just cook 'em up the same way as regular pancakes and drizzle with honey if
you like.  Oh.  My.  God.  A friend of mine says these are better than the
"real" thing and he is NOT a Paleo pal.  Maybe the stomach IS the best way
to a man's heart.  Yeah, right.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO