Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Theola Walden Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 22:31:01 -0500
Thanks, Andrew.  When I reordered my multi-vitamin last week, I made sure to
get the one with copper, 2 mg. (100% RDA).

To tell you the truth, though I have concerns about my high cholesterol,
that's never really stopped me from regularly eating a lot of high chol
foods.   1994 was the only year I actually ate low-chol.  Since my mother's
death in 1974, I've always been suspicious that the low-chol diet she was on
may not have been in her best interests.

I've never had high blood pressure in my life (and neither did my mother).
Since I was 14, mine has been at the other extreme.  Moreover, I have MVP
(and related syndrome) and an arrythmia problem for which I take a beta
blocker and that drives it down further.  Several years ago I got a quickie
physical so I could go to Boy Scout camp as an asst. leader, and the nurse
took my bp three times before I thought to tell her that 90/60 was normal
for me.  She said she didn't know how I could even stand up.  It usually
hovers around 110-114/60 now, and that's under stress at the dr.'s office.
I'm pretty sure it's lower than that most of the time.  Awful drug with a
horrible fatigue side effect, but it's a necessary evil (and better than the
Lanoxin, a synthetic digitalis, I took for years or A-fib/pat/syncope
without it). A little more than a month after going Paleo my heart began to
talk less rudely to me and I've been able to halve the daily dosage.  I'm
hoping.........

Theola