Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Michael Kenny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 01:56:28 +0000
Janet!!!!
Nuts, especiallllllyyyyyyyy roasted ones are a no no. Almonds are great but
not for weight loss. It seems that you need more education on the paleo way
of eating. Knowledge is the answer. Cordain's book is called "The Paleo
Diet. Any book store should have it or they could order it for you. The
sausage is not only high in fact which is not necessarily a bad thing but it
probably has other fillers such as bread crumbs, etc., same goes for
hotdogs. Commercial ready made Salad dressing is very high in carbs and
honey is sugar. Some consider honey a medicine and only use it as such, not
for the pleasure of taste. Again buy the book it spells out everything quite
clearly. Of course this book is not the only text on this way of eating but
it is a good foundation. Hope this helps.