Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 20:50:09 -0400
From:
Peter Constantinidis <[log in to unmask]>
>http://www.nexusmagazine.com  == definitely for X-Files fans :-)

That show went downhill so bad, that I skipped the last 2 episodes
including the closer of the series. Too bad, it was good once upon a time
too.

>http://rabi.phys.virginia.edu/HTW/microwave_ovens.html
>"As for the rumors about the unhealthiness of food cooked in
>a microwave oven, these are simply myths promulgated by people
>who don't understand what microwaves are and fear them irrationally."

Phil, thanks for that URL I appreciated it. I really did want to do more
experimentation with MW cooking and I feel better about it now. I do
confess to slight wondering whether it makes a difference that MW's are AC
energy while solar radiation, etc. is DC energy, but I figure, screw it.
I'm going to die anyways. Heh. I remember early electrical battles for the
power current standard.. the DC folks liked to electrocute animals to death
using AC current to demonstrate how dangerous it was, while the animals
were absorbing DC power without being hurt. Different times alright, we
would never see that kind of 'demonstration' today.

Best,
Peter.