Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 09:23:32 -0600
From:
"Paul D. Butler" <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
There has been reseach about feeding flax and other higher Omega 3 feeds to
cattle.

Not much improvement in fatty acid profile of the fat because in a ruminant
animal the effect doesn't pass through easily......works better in pigs.

Still some reaseach going on trying to modify the feed to end up modifying
the fatty acid profile.

Graybull (Paul D. Butler)