Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Fawn Bales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 11:22:53 -0400
Kath,

I have found that it did, indeed, speed up the process when I was
low-carbing a couple of years ago.  Others say that coconut oil does the
same thing and is more healthful for my current condition
(fibroymalgia).  Am currently using that now, but results are still out
as far as the weight loss factor.  So far, so good, though.

I don't recall the mechanism that causes flax to aid weight loss, but
I'm sure a simple internet search will find some answers for you.  I
vaguely recall it had some to do with it's oxidative properties.

Fawn