Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tim Rowell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 13:07:15 -0400
I'm new to the paleo diet and this topic raised a question in my mind.

Isn't it one of the underlying tenets of the Paleo diet that we don't need
supplementation?  That a 'correct'  Paleo diet gives our bodies everything
they need to function correctly?

In other words, I'm sure the typical paleolithic hominid didn't have
acidolpholis pills, or Vitamin C pills, or whatever, available at the local
health food store.

Wouldn't the answer to Todd's problem be found in correcting diet?

Anyway, just some questions I had.....  What does the list think?  Do you
use supplements regularly?  Is it necessary, or have I missed a concept here?

Tim Rowell