C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 09:34:49 -0500
Yes, it's for glaucoma, Joanne; I have it done once a year as my grandmother
had it and lost her sight.  I'm determined to have this test for the rest of
my life, as if I do get glaucoma, early treatment could save my sight.  My
grandmother's was diagnosed at a time when they couldn't do much for
glaucoma patients.

Kat