C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:05:35 -0500
They only reason I've seen Pelswick is that I watch 'toons with my kids.
You wouldn't think that you have to monitor cartoons, for godsake, but there
are some really trashy kids programs.  There's a new one titled, "Butt-Ugly
Martians".  I suppose it has trailer-trash appeal.  Kind of like "Jerry
Springer" for the young 'uns.  Wouldn't be suprised if FOX starts a kids'
show hosted by Tonya Harding.

Laura and I are trying to get the kids to read more, and are having a lot of
luck, actually.  If it weren't for the History Channel and Christopher on
HGTV, I'd yank the cable.  ;>)

-Kyle