BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
BP -- The self-help list <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:21:38 -0800
I have some red, plastic, 5 gal pails that started life as floor finish
containers.  I have a few of these which I saved just because they might
come in handy someday.  My house is full to overflowing with this sort of
thing.  They could be had if the right sort of person wanted them for the
proper purpose---please nothing to do with fornicating.  If you would like
them please advise where to send same.  Ruth