BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The listserv troubled by a bad conscience and a good memory." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 20:23:35 -0800
There is NO SUCH THING as GOOD Expresso ANYWHERE!!!!!!  That stuff is JUST
PLAIN NASTY!!!!!!  Have a good cup of Hot Chocolate, made with REAL milk,
topped with REAL whipped cream.  Beats anything going any old time.  If
you're so inclined add some Bailey's Irish Cream.  Ruth

PS:  Each year for the faculty holiday party I make Bailey's Irish Cream
fudge.  Seems to go over quite well.  That's where I got the idea for the
hot chocolate with Bailey's.

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT