BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Anyway, how do you \"persuade\" someone to be Hebrew? Sign me,Uncut" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 00:46:54 EDT
Thanks Ken ,
The only dogs we used to throw were the "white hots " on the grill on
Memoral Day

When you travel county roads in the deep South
;not a day goes by where you do not see death of a pet..
.this is as heart wrenching as it is commonplace

The roads by nature hold  the cool of the substrate in late morning
and , the warmth  of the tarmac
throughout the evening.
I know several dogs who by 5 a m  like to lay  in the road ;
fortunately their spot ( in front of my house ) is not well traveled
 so you can see them stretch and  relax  ..in the dirt  of the road....

By 9 am  they have moved off ; but not without the usual  horn blow and
waving of arms of the busy minded .
.. These same dogs (hunting dogs) also  lounge ifn front of the post office.
.. until noon ... Church on Sundays;.( until end of sermon)
... and the Court House( until end of trial)
 and occasionally the jail (until, it is said ,
end of tar an feathers)
Best Michael