From:
L and N Matsui <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
L and N Matsui <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 04:34:17 +0000

Dear listmates, I don't eat many products but I was interested in how
Yorkshire products avoids cross contamination.  It's interesting that they
actually have separate plants;  Is it by chance or by some regulation?  It
doesn't sound cost cutting and profit boosting.  Pls. read from bottom of
message and up to top.
Laura