From:
Nora Jamieson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nora Jamieson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:58:24 -0400

dear folks,

i was diagnosed with celiac in 99 by blood work.  over the last several
weeks i've taken a little
bite here and there after being strict since my diagnosis.  i've been having
symptoms since
the beginning of march which are only calming down a bit.  i've learned my
lesson.  it seems
i don't react right away but it's accumulative. i'm also extremely senstive
to soy so that could be the problem.  perhaps i'm getting it somewhere.

i've been wracking my brains trying to ferret out what i might be taking in.
does anyone
know if ALTOIDS are gluten free.  ingredients are sugar, artificial flavor,
gum arabic, gelatin, corn syrup, natural flavor.   they are somewhat
powdery.

thanks,

nora