From:
Victor Mathieu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Mathieu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 23:46:11 -0400

We are a family of eight  (all in our late fifties and sixties). Two of us
have tested positive for celiac in 1996. A third brother
aged 60 years has been having insomina and migraine problems for a couple of
years. His doctor has told him that it is not common for a man of his age to
have migraines. I have suggested to him that he get tested for celiac or try
the gluten-free diet to see if his situation will improve. He doesn't think
that gluten is the problem and has done neither. I am still trying to help
him out and wondered if anyone in this group has experienced similar
problems prior to being diagnosed and how much has the diet helped?

Victor