From:
Chase Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 00:55:41 EST

Are there any other celiacs out there who are experiencing chronic insomnia?
I am having a terrible time with it, and as I think about it, there have been
many times during my life when I have.  I wonder if this is connected to the
celiac disease.

PLEASE let me know if this sounds familiar to any of you, my fellow celiacs,
what has helped you allieve the problem, etc.  Any home remedies, old
fashioned cures, or suggestions are welcome.  Thanks So much.  I'm tired!  I
just wish I could sleep...

I will summarize the responses.